logo

call us mobile

Client comments

Customer Recomendations

Comments (18)

Jane & David Rogers

06 October 2016 at 19:59 | #

We heartily recommend Carpet Cleanse. Tony offers a cost effective and professional service with no mess and minimum disruption. The carpets look brand new. Tony is pleasant to have in your home and goes the extra mile.

Mrs Fowler

06 October 2016 at 19:59 | #

Thoroughly pleased with my lovely clean carpets! Bedrooms came up looking new.Efficient,friendly service with minimal disruption. Would highly recommend to any of my friends and family! Thank you very much.

Geoffrey Arnold

06 October 2016 at 19:59 | #

Excellent service from a nice guy. We were very pleased that he was able to deal perfectly with two problem areas that required extra work over the basic quote - which he kept to. Thanks Tony...

Gina Harper

06 October 2016 at 19:59 | #

My dirty stair carpet now lovely and clean as is my office. Very friendly and efficient service. No hesitation in recommending Tony. Thank you.

Emma (Four Oaks)

06 October 2016 at 19:59 | #

Super friendly service; very tidy and now have lovely clean carpets. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks very much

Diana Morgan

06 October 2016 at 20:00 | #

Tony is polite and professional. The results of his carpet cleaning are fantastic. They look new and I have 3 dogs and a cat.

Rev B Pearson

06 October 2016 at 20:00 | #

So grateful. Job well done and leaves us very pleased. Thank you Tony, you are a gentleman.

Hazel (Wythall)

06 October 2016 at 20:00 | #

Very friendly and efficient. I am so pleased with the results. I would recommend Tony to anyone needing a cleaning of furniture or carpets.

Chris (Water Orton)

06 October 2016 at 20:00 | #

Superb result – thoroughly delighted. Very efficient & friendly service. I have no hesitation in recommending Tony and the cleaning service he provides.

Jo Bird (Four Oaks))

06 October 2016 at 20:00 | #

Super Chap, super job. No probs recommending and using again

Mr Hule (Oldbury)

06 October 2016 at 20:01 | #

Super friendly service. Reasonably priced. Great job, would recommend to anyone.

Tim Parker

06 October 2016 at 20:01 | #

Excellent service and a nice guy to boot! Thanks for being professional and responding at the last minute.

Jo Cranton

06 October 2016 at 20:01 | #

Had a very grubby three piece suite and really didn’t think that it could look better. How wrong was I !!. My settee looks amazing! Would really want to have this done again! Would recommend!

Maureen Johansson

06 October 2016 at 20:01 | #

Really pleased,quick,efficient and friendly service. Brilliant job done and will definitely use again if needed

Sinead and Rachael ( Quinton)

06 October 2016 at 20:02 | #

Excellent service, very friendly did not leave until he was 100% happy. Carpets cleaned. Thank you

G.Broughton

06 October 2016 at 20:02 | #

Having had carpets cleaned before and being very unimpressed, we were skeptical on the results Tony could produce. We are now overwhelmed with how our carpets look - like new!! I will be recommending Tony to everyone. Thank you

Dr Paul Yeo

06 October 2016 at 20:02 | #

Came same day to rescue my carpet after red wine splattered over 3 sqm. All clean,lovely chap to have working in your house. Rescued me...thanks Tony

Jess Morgan

06 October 2016 at 20:02 | #

Fantastic customer service and a brilliant job on my carpets!
    You made the whole process very easy for me and I'm really pleased with the result.
    I will certainly be recommending you !! Thank you

Sutton Coldfields Leading Cleaning Services

Copyright © 2016. Carpet Cleanse - Carpet Cleaners Sutton Coldfield - Designed by Kireth.com