Carpet Cleaners Sutton Coldfield
Which is more important to you: a clean carpet – or a clean and healthy carpet?
Yes, I assure you there is a big difference.
Each carpet cleaning method has advantages and disadvantages. Some methods will get out only the dirt. Other methods will get out dirt and grease. Still others will get out virtually everything. But if you want to protect your health – if you want to protect your investment in carpeting – if you want to protect your family from the countless bacteria, fungus, pollens and dust mites that reside in your carpet, then you’re invited to call me.
We try and go the extra mile because we are passionate about carpet cleaning. Let’s walk you through the carpet cleaning process we follow. We do this only to empower you with the knowledge to understand that there is carpet cleaning and Carpet Cleanse Cleaning!
On our FREE no obligation survey we look at the carpet, discuss with you what you need moving in the way of furniture, and more importantly what we need to do to give you a clean and healthy carpet.
- We carry out a fibre test to identify what the carpet is made from and its construction. Different stains and dirt need different treatments on different carpets. Think about washing your clothes: you separate whites from woollens, from coloured fabrics as a matter of course. So we assess the carpet so we can clean it to a high standard.
- If needs be, we vacuum using a high filtration cleaning system with a machine specially developed and used by professional carpet cleaners.
- We move furniture so that we can clean behind sofas and under tables as a matter of course.
- We use a hot water pre-spray which clings to the dirt and pollutants and begins the cleaning process ready for our hot water extraction.
- We use a twin contra rotating machine which lifts the carpet pile and makes sure that the pre-spray really gets deep into the pile so that the carpet is thoroughly treated.
- We use a van mounted steam cleaning machine. It heats the water to over 2200F and injects the spray at 400psi into the carpet. The huge vacuum lift we can generate then takes away the dirt, dust mites and all the pollutants in your carpet. It dries faster because it is very hot water and it has been removed with the high powered vacuum. Our machine can be up to 20 times more powerful than a plug in portable machine that some of our competitors use.
- We use the van mounted machine to effectively rinse the carpet clean using rinsing agent to retard resoiling and bring your carpets back to a neutral ph balance.
- We put foil tabs and polystyrene blocks under heavier furniture legs. That way there will be no dye transfer from the furniture on to your freshly cleaned carpet. A small thing but we believe that singles us out from our competitors.
- We groom the carpet with a special rake to ensure that the fibres are tangle free, the carpet looks good and the drying time is minimised, as air can now get to the carpet fibres.
- If you wish we can protect your carpet with a special protector which aids in the removal of spills and gives you time to mop them up. Just ask.
91 Birmingham Road Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands B72 1LU
Tel: 0121 663 0310
Mobile: 0798 544 6260